Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: This LICENSE AGREEMENT is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Logen Solutions Corporation for the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT, which includes computer software and may include printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“CUBEMASTER PRODUCT”). The CUBEMASTER PRODUCT also includes any updates and supplements to the original CUBEMASTER Product provided to you by Logen Solutions. Any software provided along with the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT that is associated with a separate end-user license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement.
By installing, copying, downloading, accessing, or otherwise using the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this LICENSE AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms of this LICENSE AGREEMENT, do not install or use the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The CUBEMASTER PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The CUBEMASTER PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This License Agreement grants you the following rights:
* Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with (“RUN”) one copy of the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer, workstation(“COMPUTER”).
* Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to RUN the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on which the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT is RUN from the storage device. A license for the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different COMPUTERS.
* Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Logen Solutions.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Academic Edition Software. If the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT is identified as “Academic Edition” or “AE,” you must be a “Qualified Educational User” to use the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT. If you are not a Qualified Educational User, you have no rights under this LICENSE AGREEMENT.
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Trademarks. This LICENSE AGREEMENT does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Logen Solutions.
* Support Services. Logen Solutions may provide you with support services related to the CUBEMASTER RODUCT (“Support Services”).
* Software Transfer. The initial licensee of the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT may make a one-time permanent transfer of this LICENSE AGREEMENT and CUBEMASTER PRODUCT only directly to an end user. This transfer must include all of the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT (including all component parts and printed materials, any upgrades). Such transfer may not be by way of consignment or any other indirect transfer. The transferee of such one-time transfer must agree to comply with the terms of this LICENSE AGREEMENT, including the obligation not to further transfer this LICENSE AGREEMENT and CUBEMASTER PRODUCT.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Logen Solutions may terminate this LICENSE AGREEMENT. If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this LICENSE AGREEMENT. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
If the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Logen Solutions as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT. A CUBEMASTER PRODUCT labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements (and may disable) the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this LICENSE AGREEMENT. If the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
All title and copyrights in and to the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets” incorporated into the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT are owned by Logen Solutions or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content that may be accessed through use of the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This LICENSE AGREEMENT grants you no rights to use such content. If this CUBEMASTER PRODUCT contains documentation that is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the CUBEMASTER PRODUCT.