1. What are the differences between CubeMaster Online and CubeMaster for Windows?
Two software use the same core engine but they are working differently. CubeMaster for Windows is a Windows application that is installed on a PC or laptop computer. The information and data are stored on the same computer or over the network drive. So they will rarely be shared with the other users.CubeMaster Online does not install any programs on a computer. The most web browsers such as Chrome, FireFox and Edge will work to access CubeMaster Online. The data is stored on the cloud server that give access to the other users in the same company.CubeMaster for Windows gives your multiple choices of license types and payment plans. Please visit here to learn more about the licenses and prices.CubeMaster Online is the only choice for working with your Mac. There are several payments plans available here.
2. Is the connection to the software done with the same login/password for all users? Or does each user have a different access code?
One user will have a login (email and password). So 4 logins will be provided to a package "2 all features users + 2 viewers only users". Two logins for '2 all features users' will have the full permissions without limits. They will be allowed to change the data and build a new load.The other two logins for '2 viewers only users' will not be allowed to change the data and build a new load. They will be allowed only to see the results the other users created.
3. Can a user license be used on several PCs? Or is the user license attached to an IP address?
A user license is used on any computers with the connection of Internet.
4. Does a special package "2 all features users + 2 viewers only users" at the price of 169 per month include the options corresponding to the "collaboration" subscription?
5. Is it possible to increase the number of users in the same subscription, without any particular modifications ? (e.g. from 2 to 3 users in the "collaboration" subscription) Are there any application fees for this?
Yes you can add more users with payment of the additional cost. E.g. you may pay 89/mo for 1 more new user that is going to be added to your existing subscription. All users are going to work under the same company name.
6. Is it possible to migrate to another subscription at any time (e.g. from a "Collaboration" subscription to a "Database Web Service" subscription) ? Are there any application fees for this?
Yes you can upgrade your subscription anytime but please note the downgrade is not possible.
7. Is the software compatible with all Windows versions? Is it possible to use the software on a Windows 10 PC and on another Windows 7 PC?
Yes our software works in all Windows version. CubeMaster Online is compatible with all kind of web browsers except IE.
8. How is the software integrated into our PCs?
We recommend the CubeMaster API for the seamless integration.
9. Is it possible to make a link between the online version of CubeMaster and the ERP? Or this link is made exclusively by CubeMaster for Windows?
CubeMaster API enables the seamless integration between your ERP and CubeMaster Online.
10. What is the difference between the different user's roles - Supervisor, Normal and Viewer in regard to functionality?
The Supervisor and Normal users have all permissions. And the Normal users are not allowed to change the database. The Viewers are limited only to see the results created and shared by the other users.